About Me

My photo
I was told as a child that you speak when spoken to.So I was closed mouth for a long time, I found my voice and now I can't STFU.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Keeping Up w. Baby Kardashian

Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Diseck welcomed their new baby named Mason Dash Disek yesterday(Was I the only only one who got the "Dash" reference?:). Well I'm glad to see that haven't babies out of wedlock, especially by men we shouldn't is not prevalent to African American women like Amerikkkan society likes to stereotype. Bravo! Still I think it was a dumb as shit move to have a baby by a man you know is capable of doing wrong and has on repeated occasion. You have your own tv show, your own store, things going for you, this was the last thing really that should have been on your mind especially when the person who is the father has commitment issues *raises an eyebrow*, I would've went to the chop shop ASAP and I'm pro-life(kinda). Well Congrats all because I know ain't nothing coming out of these hips ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill Ur Prescription!