About Me

My photo
I was told as a child that you speak when spoken to.So I was closed mouth for a long time, I found my voice and now I can't STFU.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Distorted Views

So I wrote to my favorite blog site and her users post their comments. My point was to make people aware of why I felt the word should no longer be use. It turned into a religious views on why marriage should come first, why some people don't believe in marriage, children born out of wedlock issues, and others when my main purpose was to just make people stop using the word really! Do you know what I took out of the 280 comments my email received, that people just don't have reading comprehension like they use to. Everyone will always take no matter what you say out of context to suit their own needs. This is just a reminder why I don't care what people think and when you don't say something that people don't agree with, they are so ignorant in their defense that they are absurdly judgmental.But what can I say a hater is a hater, no shade.

1 comment:

Fill Ur Prescription!