About Me

My photo
I was told as a child that you speak when spoken to.So I was closed mouth for a long time, I found my voice and now I can't STFU.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Fall 2009 Final Exams

Are you a college student preparing for finals in the upcoming weeks? Don't be stressed it's almost over before you know it will be Spring Break and hopefully you've stacked your money up so you can be in a tropical region (I know I have Punta Cana 2010 Bitches!) . My high school counselor once said to me, "the harder you work now the easier life will be later on", that statement has been proven right over and over, Now we don't want to look back on our lives when we ran into old friends who did what they had to do and realize shit! THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME.Good luck addicts and god speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill Ur Prescription!