About Me

My photo
I was told as a child that you speak when spoken to.So I was closed mouth for a long time, I found my voice and now I can't STFU.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Really!? Is this it, is this what I'm living for?

Sometimes I wonder why not just jump off a bridge, seems like fun or at least a nice adrenaline rush. No!.... I'm not suicidal just another angry black women that could outline my life plan for the next ten years of my life but couldn't for the life of me give you ONE reason why I'm angry. Maybe its because there are many. I'm easily angered, guess I'm due for another anger management class, huh? Aggravated,annoyed, pissed off! It's just idiot people we have to coexist in the world with, I honestly feel I'm meant to be alone. Any time that I give anyone the opportunity to impress me by fulfilling a task, I end up disappointed. All that bullshit of "have a little faith" is ridiculous. Be selfish, arrogant, an asshole if you will. Get everything you need by yourself, so that when all the other ants around you fall short, you'll stand tall like the GOD that you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill Ur Prescription!