About Me

My photo
I was told as a child that you speak when spoken to.So I was closed mouth for a long time, I found my voice and now I can't STFU.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Please Unblock My Ass!

During the late 2009 I discovered the phenomena of blog sites. They were very entertaining I found especially necolebitchie.com and the more I followed I realized there were others, including mediatakeout.com and missjia.com. They feel more like girlfriends that has all the juicy gossip than strangers. In fact they personalize the information we receive blindly most likely. Upon commencing my daily rounds through these sites I discover that I was banned from my growing favorite. It made me chuckle because I recalled a video spoof called "Please Unblock My Ass" and it made me LOL because that's they way I feel.
Cmon MissJia what do you say?CRYING PUCCA Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

  1. You don't think that your comment was inappropriate?

    Seriously, I don't care what folks post in the comments section as long as it doesn't involve calling me out of my name.

    You may have MEANT to be polite or it may have been a joke but that's not the impression I got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm sorry you felt that way,that was not my intention. I apologize, sometimes we take it for granted that a person would know where we're coming from.For the record I wouldn't frequent your site to commit malice towards you.

    ReplyDelete

Fill Ur Prescription!