About Me

My photo
I was told as a child that you speak when spoken to.So I was closed mouth for a long time, I found my voice and now I can't STFU.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Alicia and Swizz-Mr. and Mrs

So supposedly these two are getting hitch. Well I don't really care but what I do care is how everyone are calling Alicia Keys a home wrecker and that its a shame because Swizz is still married. If they are engaged didn't that mean he asked her, and she chose to say yes? I love how in a situation where there's a hint of infidelity automatically its the woman that is wrong for being with the man, not him for pursuing her. I guess she's the only adult in the situation and she should have told Swizz "no, go back to your wife even though your relationship is over and you're clearly unhappy". Some women just don't know when to let go, we hold on to dead end relationships just so we can say we're in one.Men don't.That's why he could move on and Mashonda was fighting to hold on.Honestly what was she going to accomplish with those twitter messages, would it have made a difference if he waited for the divorce to finalize before he and Alicia started to date?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fill Ur Prescription!